What we do and how we do it
Here is a brief overview of the activities we do
- Association Violet wants to raise community-awareness of what living with a lifelong-disability means, on a day-to-day basis, for a disabled child and for their family.
- Association Violet wants to highlight the vast range of services, therapies and equipment that are needed by families to help their child move, interact, progress and to feel included.
- Association Violet aims to ensure that the needs of those who support disabled children can be identified and met. This includes respite-care for parents, siblings or carers.
- Association Violet will continue to raise funds to enable us to give cash-grants to children and families that not only need it, but deserve it.
This is how we do it
- Sponsorship – we endeavour to attract sponsorship on a corporate basis which will again ensure a continual base of funds for dispersal.
- Events – We host events regularly throughout the year which are a key source of funds raised. We also help those who wish to host their own personal events or challenges and contribute to our efforts.
- We solicit donations on a cash/services/goods basis, as prizes to bolster fundraising activities.
How you can help
- Volunteer by
- helping to raise awareness of the Association and its activities
- Make items to sell via our Association Violet shop
- Provide assistance at fundraising events
- Give a cash Donation:
- By secure online donation through HelloAsso
- By cheque payable to Association Violet
- Via Social Media fundraising for Birthday or other personal challenges
- Host an Event
- Provide a venue for Association Violet events
- Host your own fundraising event for which Association Violet can provide material and personnel support
- Prize Donations
- Goods or services
- Discount Vouchers
- Beauty Vouchers
- Holiday/Short Breaks
- Handmade items
- Offer a location for an Association Violet Collection Box
- Leisure Centres