To transform the lives of children and the families we work with, through community engagement, involvement and fundraising.
Our vision for Association Violet is to end the daily struggle for children with lifelong disabilities and to support their families.
- Kindness – Showing kindness to everyone
- Engagement – being involved, responsive, interested and interesting
- Communication – being genuine, open, honest and sincere
- Partnership and Care – Being reflective and learning from parents and care givers as Partners; developing strong nurturing relationships
- Commitment – to provide financial support to children with lifelong disabilities
- Respect – promoting a culture of tolerance, inclusion, fairness and opportunity
- to promote awareness of the struggles families and their children face on a daily basis
- to provide a sustainable financial support structure to enable the funding for grants
- to create partnerships with Associations that share our vision
- to create a support network where children can have equal access to activities and leisure
- to enable families to gain the help they need and the help they deserve